Diode Hair Removal Laser
New Professional Advanced Laser Technology
Fast and powerful cutting edge light-based treatments for permanent laser hair reduction
The MeDioStar Diode Laser is considered the “gold-standard” of hair-removal lasers as it can be used to treat all skin types effectively and with the fewest number of treatments. The laser emits near-infrared laser light that is absorbed by the melanin located in the hair follicle. The laser is pulsed for only a fraction of a second. The duration of each pulse is long enough to damage the follicle, without damaging the surrounding tissue.
- High power Diode laser (portable trolley options)
- Fast spot size hand piece – treat a man’s back in 4 minutes
- Unique wavelengths offer the deepest penetration levels and superior melanin absorption
- Effective skin cooling technology
- Treatment modes for beginners and experts
- FDA Cleared for All Skin Types
Expand your clinic into a high profit multi treatment Centre
For as little as £30 a day your ellipse system can return you £60,000 to £100,000 a year in extra income
What you get:
- Award-winning training program – Turns a therapist into a laser and IPL specialist in three days
- Guaranteed equipment – backed with maintenance and service agreements
- Free helpline – call in center available 5 days a week
- Finance – we can finance almost every one with our money multiplier easy to qualify lease.
- No additional operating costs
The MeDioStar Next Pro Diode laser emits near-infra red laser light that is consumed by the skin pigment based in the hair follicle. The laser is switched on, or pulsed, for less than a second. Each pulse of the laser is on long enough to simply damage the follicle, while the machine´s exclusive, patented contact-cooling hand piece, protects the skin by a process of conductive cooling during the laser energy delivery.watch youtube video
A diode laser uses semiconductor technology that uses a light beam with a narrow spectrum to target specific chromophores in the skin. Compared to other laser systems such as the Ruby and Alexandrite, the 810nm and 940nm diode laser wavelength offers the deepest penetration levels and superior melanin absorption. These unique characteristics make the diode laser the most suitable technology for laser hair removal, enabling safe and effective treatment of all skin and hair types, in all body areas.